A Professionally Monitored Savannah Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Savannah monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Savannah?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Savannah flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor detects running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Savannah flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Savannah Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Savannah flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (912) 226-4483 today or fill out our form for your free quote.