What do you want in a baby monitor in Savannah?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a component with a microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, some monitors now include HD video and two-direction communications. You can also connect some monitors to Wi-Fi so you may roam all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Savannah are so sophisticated that they resemble interior surveillance systems in both features and price.
Can you swap out a baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras incorporate comparable functionality, you have many people in Savannah integrating their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- particularly if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to quiet your child back to a restful state. A comforting word could be the only thing needed to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though you can have your surveillance system stay on constantly to watch your baby sleep, your attention may start to lag. Conversely, if your video surveillance detects unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a text alert to your smartphone. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb over the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a brief sample to a relative or family friend to let them see what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: In lieu of lugging monitoring equipment around, you are now able to supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for an evening away.